Rent and Income Restrictions
PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY INCOME AMI INCOME AND RENT RESTRICTIONS
The income limits and maximum rents allowed for most Affordable Rental Units in Prince George's County are listed below, effective April 19, 2022. The income and rent limits are based on median income statistics for the Washington-Arlington-Alexandria Metro Area issued annually by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Note: Maximum incomes allowed for tenants of affordable rental units are based on the number of persons in the household, not on the size of the unit.
If you're interested in applying for one of our available apartment homes, you will need to provide the following documents below at the time of application.
- Proof of Lawful Presence: Drivers License, Identification Card, and/or Passport
- Social Security Card
- Income Documentation This Includes
- Social Security Income Statement
- Six Most Recent Paystubs
- Current Savings Account Statements
- Unemployment Statement
- Self-Employed 1099 Tax Documentation
- Six Most Recent Bank Statements for Checking Accounts
- Stocks, Bonds, Pension, 401K Retirements Funds, Trust, Whole Life Insurance Policy etc
- Proof of Lawful Presence: Birth Certificate and Social Security Card
- Proof of Custody Documentation
- Custody & Child Support Affidavit
- Income Documentation this Includes:
- Child Support Statement